- Prepare estate inventories and accountings
- Prepare legal documents related to estate administration
- Prepare estate tax returns, gift tax returns and estate income tax returns
- Assist in the drafting of estate planning documents
- Interaction with courts, financial institutions and tax authorities
- Significant client contact
- Part-time or full-time
- 3 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Intellectual rigor, reliability, thoroughness
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience with international tax matters, offshore asset disclosures and estate law controversy is a plus.
- German and/or French language skills are a plus.
What We Offer
- Exceptional opportunity to expand knowledge and skills
- A pleasant and collegial work atmosphere
- Pay: $30-$35/hr plus bonus, depending on the qualifications and experience
- Own office with window
- Paid garage parking
- Health insurance, if needed
- Retirement plan contributions
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a writing sample to email@example.com.